Friday, January 18, 2013

Menu Possibilities

Here are the websites for this week.  I am still looking at ice cream recipes so there will be a few new ones today.  I hope you find something that you like.

I started looking on Paula Deen's site so there will be several recipes from her site.

1)  Vanilla Ice Cream - Paula Deen has some great recipes.

2) Sunny's Butter Pecan Ice Cream

3) Butter Pecan Ice Cream

4)  Mexican Chicken - I had this for dinner on Tuesday.  It was really good.  I think next time, I will make layers so there are more tortilla shells.  I put the casserole into two dishes and I froze the other one.  Another meal in the freezer.  I just love have meals in the freezer.

5)  Mouth Watering Stuffed Mushrooms - I love stuffed mushrooms so these may be on my menu for next week.

6) Two Ingredient Ice Cream - I wonder if I can do this in my ice cream maker instead of the freezer.  I will let you know.

7) Outback Steak House Ranch Dressing - I am definitely trying this one.

8)  Three Cheese Mac N Cheese - I love mac n cheese.  I have some many recipes.  I love to make a big patch in individual bowls and then freeze it.  I don't know how this one will freeze but it does sound good.

9)  Honey Mustard Glazed Chicks In A Blanket 

10) Reese's Brownies with Peanut Butter

This is for now.  I hope you find something you like.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment