Saturday, January 19, 2013

Cookies

I am off Monday and I think it is going to be a baking day.  I have a bunch of cookies I want to try.  I think I am going to make several different batches and then freeze them.  I will only bake 6-12 cookies from each batch.  That way I can have several different favors and also have some for later.

Here are some of the cookies I want to try.  I don't know if I will make all of them.  We will just have to wait and see how I feel and what kind of time I have.

The pictures for the cookies came from the websites where I found the recipes. When I bake the cookies, I will take pictures to share.

Cake Batter Chocolate Chip Cookies










Rolo Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies











Soft Baked Peanut Butter Lover Cookies










Soft Baked Monster Cookies












Salted Caramel Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies










Cake Batter Sugar Cookies







Brown Butter Snickerdoodle Cookies









No comments:

Post a Comment