Monday, January 21, 2013

Dinner and Marshmallows


I had meant to take a picture of the Pizza Casserole but I forgot to snap it before my husband got to it.  I did however make Marshmallow pops without the sticks.

My husband loves marshmallows.  So I thought I would make him a small treat.  I knew he wouldn't like the sticks so I just made the marshmallows with the chocolate and sprinkles.  They were fun to make and he enjoyed them.

We were suppose to have Butterscotch molten cakes and ice cream but I didn't get them made.  Maybe another day.  I also didn't get any cookies made.  I plan on working on them later in the week.

The marshmallows were real easy to make.  I just melted the chocolate wafer.  Dip the marshmallows in the melted wafers and then in the sprinkles.

If you have some one who likes marshmallows you should give these a try.


No comments:

Post a Comment