Saturday, April 9, 2016

Pineapple Orange Creamsicle Smoothie

Hello.  With spring and all the fresh fruit, I always get in smoothie mood.  I just love making up a pitcher of smoothies and let that be my morning or afternoon snack.  Very filling for me.

This recipe came from Two Healthy Kitchens  It is a great smoothie.  If you check out  the website, just know that a lot of ads pop up.  Very frustrating.

Pineapple Orange Creamsicle Smoothie

  2 cups ice cubes                         
  1 cup vanilla yogurt                     
  1 cup pineapple in juice; undrained
  1/2 cup orange juice                       
  1/4 cup sugar                             
  1 teaspoon vanilla                          

Put all ingredients into blender and blend until smooth. 
 
 
 
I am sure there will be more smoothie recipes as the spring weeks go by.  Until have a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment