Monday, February 25, 2013

Menu Planner Monday - 2/25/2013


Taco Lasagna - I am planning this late in the week.

Italian Cream Cheese Chicken - I love fettuccine and this looks delicious.

Tacos - ground beef is already cooked and seasoned in the freezer

Crockpot Spaghetti - I want to cooked several batches and freeze.
Salad with Outback Steak House Ranch Dressing


Cheddar Bake Chicken
Potato Skins by Brown Eyed Baker
Avalanche Bark

Kick A$$ Chicken
Mac 'n Cheese

Slow Cooker Beef Fajitas - Already made, it will just need to be warmed up

Chicken Fajitas - already soaking in Dale's Sauce




Extras
Cake in a Jar - I want to try these because I really want to make them for some military friends.
Strawberries and Cream Puppy Chow - My son will be getting this in his Valentine's box.
Spicy Party Mix
Ice Cream Cupcakes
Slow Cooked White Chocolate Strawberry and Cream Cake - recipe is for raspberry but I am using strawberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment