Monday, April 1, 2013

Menu Planner Monday

I am off this week.  It is sunny today and I hope it stays this way.  If so, I plan to spend some time outside.  Hopefully spring is here.

So on to the menu for the week,  I still have some repeats on here.  Hopefully I will get time this week to make some of them.

Chimchangas - one of my easy meals for the week.  These are already made and in the freezer.
 
Stromboli - Pepperoni

Taco Lasagna - I am planning this late in the week.

Italian Cream Cheese Chicken - I love fettuccine and this looks delicious.


Catfish & Rice (maybe french fries instead of rice)

Fondue

Confetti Pasta

Skillets (these are more of a breakfast item but I love them for dinner)

Extras
Cake in a Jar - I want to try these because I really want to make them for some military friends.
Strawberries and Cream Puppy Chow - My son will be getting this in his Valentine's box.
Spicy Party Mix
Ice Cream Cupcakes
Slow Cooked White Chocolate Strawberry and Cream Cake - recipe is for raspberry but I am using strawberries.
Avalanche Bark
Party Mix - this is my husband's favorite snack so I am going to make some for him this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment